Yoga Synergy is for everyone. The only prerequisite is being able to breathe. You don’t have to be flexible or strong to do yoga synergy, as even difficult looking postures have very simple variations that anyone can do. Yoga Synergy teaches you how to enjoy living in the present moment and the natural result of doing yoga over a period of time is that one becomes flexible, strong, fit and healthy.
What type of yoga is this?
Yoga Synergy is a dynamic, flowing style of Hatha Yoga. It represents a synthesis between Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Tibetan yoga and the latest findings from modern medical science. It is a flowing, moving meditative practice that links postures with breathing while maintaining an awareness of body alignment, and allows students to progress with guidance comfortably at their own pace.
Why Yoga Synergy?
- Great for those who like to challenge themselves at any level. It works effectively to improve cardiovascular fitness, strength and flexibility.
- Rather than exhausting us, it gives energy and vitality.
- Safe methods of movement for those with weak or painful backs and other injuries.
- Improved posture and fluidity of movement.
- Relief from stress, it makes you feel alert and relaxed, bringing you in touch with yourself.
- It can be done anywhere without equiptment.
The aim of the Yoga Synergy practice is for you to learn the ancient art of yoga in a safe, fun and intelligent way. We teach students to practice responsively, constantly listening to their body so that each practice fulfills the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs of the individual practitioner, enhancing life force, energy and vitality.